What is a handheld fiber laser welding machine? What are the advantages and application areas?
What is a handheld fiber laser welding machine?
The hand-held fiber laser welding machine is a new generation of laser welding equipment. It belongs to non-contact welding. It does not require pressure during the operation. , which melts the material inside, and then cools and crystallizes to form a weld.
The handheld fiber laser welding machine fills the gap of handheld welding in the laser equipment industry, subverts the working mode of the traditional laser welding machine, and replaces the previous fixed optical path with the handheld type. possible.
Hand-held welding is mainly aimed at laser welding of long-distance and large workpieces. It overcomes the limitation of the travel space of the worktable. The heat-affected area during welding is small, and it will not cause work deformation, blackening, and traces on the back. The welding depth is large, and the welding Firm and fully melted, it can not only realize thermal conduction welding, but also continuous deep penetration welding, spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, seam welding, etc.
This process subverts the working mode of the traditional laser welding machine. It has the advantages of simple operation, beautiful welding seam, fast welding speed, and no consumables. It can be welded perfectly on thin stainless steel plates, iron plates, galvanized plates and other metal materials It replaces traditional argon arc welding, stainless steel plate, iron plate, aluminum plate and other metal materials welding.
Advantages of Handheld Laser Welding Machines
1. Wide welding range: The handheld welding head is equipped with 5m-10M original optical fiber, which overcomes the limitation of the workbench space and can be used for outdoor welding and long-distance welding;
2. Convenient and flexible to use: Hand-held laser welding is equipped with moving pulleys, which is comfortable to hold, and can be adjusted at any time, without the need for fixed-point stations, free and flexible, and suitable for various working environment scenarios.
3. Various welding methods: Welding at any angle can be achieved: stitch welding, butt welding, vertical welding, flat fillet welding, inner fillet welding, outer fillet welding, etc. It can weld workpieces with various complex welds and irregular shapes of large workpieces. Welding at any angle can be achieved. In addition, he can also complete the cutting, welding and cutting can be switched freely, just change the welding copper nozzle to the cutting copper nozzle, which is very convenient.
4. Good welding effect: hand-held laser welding is hot-melt welding. Compared with traditional welding, laser welding has higher energy density and can achieve better welding effect. , The welding depth is large, the melting is sufficient, it is firm and reliable, and the strength of the weld reaches or even exceeds the base metal itself, which cannot be guaranteed by ordinary welding machines.
5. Welds do not need grinding: After traditional welding, the welding points need to be ground to ensure smoothness and not roughness. The hand-held laser welding just reflects more advantages in the processing effect: continuous welding, smooth without fish scales, beautiful without scars, and less subsequent grinding processes.
6. No consumables for welding: The welding operation in most people’s impressions is “left hand goggles, right hand clip welding wire”. However, with the hand-held laser welding machine, the welding can be easily completed, which reduces the material cost in production and processing.
7. With multiple safety alarms, the welding tip is only effective when the switch is touched when it touches the metal, the light is automatically locked after the workpiece is removed, and the touch switch has a body temperature sensor. High safety, ensuring the safety of operators during work.
8. Save labor cost: Compared with arc welding, the processing cost can be reduced by about 30%. The operation is simple and easy to learn and quick to learn, and the technical threshold of the operator is not high. Ordinary workers can be employed after a short training, and can easily achieve high-quality welding results.
Comparison of handheld laser welding machine and argon arc welding
1. Energy consumption comparison: Compared with traditional arc welding, the hand-held laser welding machine saves about 80% to 90% of electric energy, and the processing cost can be reduced by about 30%.
2. Welding effect comparison: laser hand-held welding can complete dissimilar steel and dissimilar metal welding. Fast speed, small deformation and small heat affected zone. The welds are beautiful, flat, no/less pores, and no pollution. Handheld laser welding machines for tiny open parts and precision welding.
3. Subsequent process comparison: laser hand-held welding has low heat input, small deformation of the workpiece, and a beautiful welding surface can be obtained without or only simple treatment (depending on the welding surface effect requirements). The hand-held laser welding machine can greatly reduce the labor cost of the huge polishing and leveling process.
Application field of hand-held laser welding machine
Mainly for the fixed position of large and medium-sized sheet metal, cabinet, chassis, aluminum alloy door and window frame, stainless steel wash basin and other large workpieces such as inner right angle, outer right angle, plane weld welding, small heat affected area during welding, small deformation, and welding depth Large and solidly welded. Widely used in kitchen and bathroom industry, home appliance industry, advertising industry, mold industry, stainless steel product industry, stainless steel engineering industry, door and window industry, handicraft industry, household products industry, furniture industry, auto parts industry, etc.