U-shaped support base robot welding system technical proposal
U-shaped support base workpiece welding requirements:
1. Gas shielded arc welding (, MAG).
2. The welding is firm, and there are no welding defects such as porosity, slag inclusion, cracks, undercuts, and missing welding caused by the equipment itself.
3. Thewelding seam is even and smooth, and there are no appearance defects such as weld bead.
4. Theweld size should meet the drawings and technical requirements.
Workpiece parameter conditions
1) Workpiece material: carbon steel;
2) Material thickness: 1-6MM;
3) Weld form: flat weld, fillet weld.
4) Workpiece weight: less than 50kg
5) Workpiece dimensions: fixed model, refer to drawings.
Welding process conditions
1) High-purity argon gas protection.
2) The robot welding workpiece of the U-shaped support base should not be contaminated by oil, rust, etc.
3) Ensure that the cutting accuracy and assembly accuracy of the raw materials of the U-shaped support base robot welding workpiece meet the requirements of the technical agreement and drawings.