Popular science: daily maintenance of hand-held laser welding machine
When it comes to laser welding, basically friends who do “metal” have to contact them. With the development of laser cutting, it is now derived from laser welding, which subverts the traditional welding process.
Handheldis hand-held welding, flexible and convenient work, simple operation, unconstrained welding distance, equipped with professional welding software, small heat affected area, no deformation, no blackening, large welding depth, and firm welding. Meet the welding needs of various types of metal plates.
With the development of my country’s industrial technology, the application ofis becoming more and more extensive. Since the second half of last year, hand-held has gradually become popular and has become a bright spot in the laser welding market in the first half of this year.
Features of Handheld
Hand-held lasers on the market generally have the advantages of simple operation, beautiful welding seam, fast welding speed, and no consumables. They can perfectly replace traditional argon arc welding when welding thin stainless steel plates, iron plates, galvanized plates and other metal materials. , welding and other processes. Hand-held can be widely used in complex and irregular welding processes in cabinet kitchen and bathroom, stair elevator, shelf, oven, stainless steel door and window guardrail, distribution box, stainless steel home and other industries.
According to industry insiders, handheld laser welding is fast, 2-10 times faster than traditional welding. Aequipment can save at least 2 welders a year. The weld seam of hand-held laser welding is smooth and beautiful, which reduces the subsequent grinding process and saves a lot of time and cost. The laser welding workpiece has no deformation, no welding scar, and the welding is firm. And the laser welding consumables are few and the service life is long.
Next, please follow the editor to see the matters needing attention in the daily operation of traditional Chinese medicine and the maintenance work that needs to be done for the hand-held laser welding machine!
1. Do a good job of testing on a regular basis.
2. Since the welding machine is cooled by forced air, it is easy to inhale dust from the surroundings and accumulate in the machine. Therefore, we can regularly use clean and dry compressed air to blow away the dust inside the welding machine.
3. Regularly check the wiring parts of the power wiring.
4. During the annual maintenance and inspection, comprehensive repair work such as the replacement of defective parts, the repair of the shell and the reinforcement of the insulation deterioration should be carried out.
Hand-held welding manual operation
1. Handheld laser welding mechanics must undergo professional training, understand the purpose of system indicators and buttons, and be familiar with the most basic equipment knowledge;
2. Check the working wire trough before the hand-held laser welding machine works, and the wires are not damaged and exposed; it is strictly forbidden to place sundries, tools, etc. on the robot body, external shaft, gun cleaning station, and water cooler;
3. It is strictly forbidden to place liquid objects, flammable objects and the temperature of the operating room on the control cabinet, which should not exceed 25 degrees Celsius, and there is no leakage of air, water, and electricity.
Maintenance of the welding torch
1. Regularly check and replace the contact tip
2. Regularly clean and replace the spring hose
3. Inspection of insulating ferrules
The regular maintenance and inspection work implemented above can reduce the occurrence of laser welding failures. Although it takes some time and effort, it can prolong the life of the welding machine, improve the efficiency of the operation, ensure the performance of the welding machine and improve the safety. . In addition, in the process of using the hand-held laser welding machine, safety protection cannot be ignored.