What are the components of arobot?
1. The robot body is generally a 6-axis articulated manipulator driven by a servo motor. It consists of a driver, a transmission mechanism, a mechanical arm, joints and internal sensors. Its task is to accurately ensure the position, attitude and motion trajectory required by the end of the manipulator (the gun);
2. The robot control cabinet, which is the nerve center of the robot system, including computer hardware, software and some special circuits, is responsible for processing all the information in the working process of the robot and controlling all its actions;
3. Laser generator;
Product features: high electro-optical conversion efficiency, customizable output fiber length, QBH connector, maintenance-free operation, wide modulation frequency range, high anti-reflection ability, efficient thin plate cutting
Average output power: (W) : 1500
Center wavelength: (nm) : 1080 ± 5
Modulation frequency: ( Hz ) : 50~20,000
Output power stability: ± 1.5%
Red light indicates output power ( mW) : 0.1~1
Output connector: QBH (can be customized)
Beam quality M² : 5-6 ( 50 μm )
Polarization State: Random
Output fiber length ( m ): 20 (can be customized)
Input Power (VAC) : 220 ± 10% , 50/60Hz
Control Mode: External RS232 , External AD , Ethernet
Power adjustment range (%) : 10-100
Weight ( kg ): < 40
Cooling method: water cooling
Working temperature ( ℃ ) : 10 – 40
Operating humidity range ( % ) : < 70
4.torch head for robot (including wire feeder and software);
4.1. This wide customized welding torch head has strong advantages in medium power welding applications and is a cost-effective welding head.
4.2. The welding head adopts the motor to drive the X, Y axis vibrating lens, with a variety of swing modes, and the swing welding allows
4.3. Processing parameters such as irregular welds and larger gaps in the workpiece can significantly improve the welding quality.
4.4. The internal structure of the welding head is completely sealed, which can prevent the optical part from being polluted by dust.
4.5. The protective lens adopts a drawer structure, which is easy to replace.
4.6. Can be equipped with various lasers with QBH connectors.
Maximum power: 1500W
Collimated focal length: 75mm/100mm
Focusing focal length: 150mm/200mm
5. Welding sensors and system safety protection facilities;
6. Robot floor rails, robot , robot , robot welding fixtures for .
7. Laser chiller
|Working voltage||AC 1P 220V||AC 1P 220V|
|Machine rated power||3.21kW||3.03kW|
|Electric assisted power||600W+600W|
|Temperature control accuracyPrecision||± 0.5 ℃|
|Throttle Reducer||Capillary Capillary|
|Inlet and outlet||Rp1/2″+Rp1/2″|
|Rated flow||2 L/min+ > 15 L/min|
|Net weight NW||77 Kgs||74 Kgs|
|Gross weight GW||87 Kgs||84 Kgs|
|Machine sizeDimension||70 X 47 X 89 cm (LXWXH)|
|Package dimension||74X 61 X 103 cm (LXWXH)|
Technical parameters of laser welding robot:
UCRT06C-180 arm length 1800mm
Max. load capacity
Max. linear speed
Max. working range
2 axis：+60° -90°
3 axis：+80° -80°
Max. working radius
Carbon steel, stainless steel, galvanized sheet and so on
How does a laser welding robot work?
use semiconductor lasers as the welding heat source, making them more and more widely used in the welding of camera parts of electronic devices such as mobile phones and notebook computers. Semiconductor lasers (also known as laser diodes (LD)) are used as welding heat sources for , making the application of miniaturized, high-performance laser welding robot systems a reality.
The semiconductor laser soldering robot system is equipped with a position correction system to ensure the accuracy of the solder joint position and the optimization of process parameters. The principle is that after irradiating the marking points on the workpiece through the camera, the welding position and height are corrected by a high-performance image processing device and a laser displacement sensor. Process parameters such as output power, laser irradiation time, welding temperature curve, etc. are set through the LCD touch screen. The laser head is equipped with an anti-smog optical lens and a protection system, and only needs to replace the protective glass at the front of the lens during maintenance. The laser beam suitable for the spot diameter can be selected by the compact and powerful laser generator in the system. The maximum laser power is 30W and 50W (air cooling), which can be continuously adjusted to achieve the best power welding.
What are the characteristics of laser?
- With non-contact, the minimum spot diameter formed by the laser can reach 0.1mm, and the minimum tin feeding device can reach 0.2mm, which can realize the welding of micro-pitch packaging (mounting) components.
- Because it is a short-term local heating, the thermal impact on the substrate and surrounding parts is small, and the quality of the solder joints is good.
- No soldering iron head consumption, no need to replace the heater, and high work efficiency during continuous operation.
- When lead-free soldering is performed, solder joint cracks are not easy to occur.
- The non-contact measurement method is used for the surface temperature of the solder, but the temperature measurement method that actually contacts the solder head cannot be used.
What are the application industries of laser?
systems have been more and more widely used in the welding of camera parts, LCD parts, micro motors, micro transformers and other parts of electronic equipment such as mobile phones and notebook computers, and can also be used in LCD TVs, high-end digital cameras, aerospace Military manufacturing, high-end auto parts manufacturing and other fields.
What are the functions of the laser welding robot itself?
- Swing function: The laser welding robot can realize multi-directional welding of complex workpieces. Before the laser welding robot starts to work, it needs to be programmed, in which the swing amplitude, swing type, frequency, etc. of the welding gun need to be set. During welding, the welding torch can work according to the parameter settings.
- Self-protection function: During the welding operation, the laser welding robot body may be damaged due to the misoperation of personnel or the problem of the equipment itself. The self-protection function can stop the welding operation in time when encountering a danger source, and protect the body from Getting hurt.
- Welding sensing function: Equipped with welding sensor, with starting point detection and welding seam tracking sensing function, which can monitor the welding quality in the welding process in real time.
- Anti-collision function: During the welding process, the welding operation will be carried out according to the welding programming. Whether it is during teaching or operation, it is inevitable that the workpiece will collide. The anti-collision function can prevent the welding joint of the laser welding robot from being damaged.
- Fault detection function. Although the laser welding robot can realize the automation of the welding process, the installation, operation, teaching, maintenance, etc. all require workers. During the operation, failures often occur due to the misoperation of the workers. The laser welding robot will generate an alarm signal according to the source of the failure. operator for maintenance.
- Welding sticking wire contact function: After the welding is completed, when the welding wire and the welding torch head are stuck together, the light can be released again to remove the sticking wire, and there is no need to manually cut the welding wire.
- Arc-break restart function: When the arc is broken in welding, the laser welding robot will return to the arc-starting welding according to the specified overlap amount, and there is no need to manually repair the welding operation.
The above are the functions that the laser welding robot should have. The laser welding robot has complete automation functions and can realize automatic and intelligent work.
What welding process advantages does the laser welding robot reflect?
- The welding speed is faster. A fully automatic laser welding robot is equivalent to the labor of two to three welding workers. Setting system parameters can achieve repeated work and high production efficiency. The use of fully automatic laser can save equipment investment and labor costs for enterprises and improve production. Efficiency and cost savings.
- Realize high-precision welding. For the welding of small weldments, the welding precision is very high, and the traditional welding cannot guarantee the quality. The beam spot of the robot is small, and the welding seam can be accurately welded. Problems such as bias and over-soldering occur.
- The deformation of welding parts is small. The fully automatic laser welding robot can be intelligently adjusted according to the power of the laser, and has strong practicability. Since the fully automatic laser welding robot is a short-term local heating, the influence of the hot zone is small, and the welding quality is relatively good. Weld cracks will not occur.
- The welding seam is beautiful and firm. After the welding work is finished, it is necessary to check the quality of the weld. The surface of the weld after welding is slightly higher than the surface of the weldment, and the welding corrugation is smooth and beautiful. .
To sum up, the laser welding robot is in actual operation, realizes high-precision welding, small deformation of weldments, improves production efficiency, and has better welding effect. It is not unreasonable that laser welding robots can grow in various application fields, and gradually replace traditional welding with high-quality welding effects.
What are the precautions for the use of laser welding robots?
- Equipped with operators. Operators need to have certain skills, knowledge and experience with lasers and welding machines. Operators need to master skills in switching, programming, debugging, maintenance, etc., and operators also need to learn regularly to improve their skills.
- Establish a dedicated laser welding area. A dedicated laser welding area is established in the workplace, which can be separated from other working areas by means of protective fences and other similar devices. At the same time, relevant signs such as “prohibited approach by idle personnel” should be set up in the welding area. Fix it and avoid placing it in a sloping place.
- Pay attention to the welding environment. Before use, it is necessary to clean up the oil and dust in the surrounding environment, try to keep the laser welding robot away from large-scale vibration equipment, so as not to affect the welding quality, and prohibit placing the laser welding robot in a corrosive environment.
- If the ambient temperature changes drastically, please preheat for a period of time after starting the machine before using the machine. This can reduce the impact of the environment on the welding quality, and also protect the service life of the laser welding robot.
- After the use, shut down and maintain according to the operating procedures. The operator only needs to gently operate the button by hand, and do not touch the button with tools such as screwdrivers.
In the process of daily operation, the operator needs to wear protective gear and operate the laser welding robot according to the procedures to reduce the occurrence of misoperation. After the daily work is completed, it is necessary to maintain the equipment in time and clean up the surrounding impurities. As well as replacing common accessories, it can help stabilize the welding quality.